Besix subsidiary sees great potential in Qatar construction sector
Six Construct, a subsidiary of the Belgian Besix Group sees great potential in Qatar's booming construction industry and projects growing demand for company's expertise in the construction industry.
The company has been operating in Qatar for many years and is currently undertaking some of the country's multi billion dollar projects, The Peninsula reported.
The Belgian company is currently involved in three major projects in Qatar which include The Pearl-Qatar, the multi billon dollar man-made island off the coast of Doha, the infrastructure of upcoming marinas, Sports City Tower and the ground work of the New Doha International Airport.
- The Pearl-Qatar completes development of marinas
- Qatar faces hiring challenges to build World Cup facilities
- Construction of tower in Pearl-Qatar awarded to UDC
- United Ready Mix to supply concrete for The Pearl-Qatar
- Qatar awards $420 million tender within New Doha International Airport construction project