Bezeq selects CTI2 for voice mail and unified communications
Israeli telecommunications corporation Bezeq has agreed to purchase communications and messaging solutions provider CTI Squared (CTI2)'s InTouch communications and messaging platform.
The framework agreement is for up to one million mailboxes. Initially, Bezeq plans to transition its voice mail customers to the new platform and expand it to offer unified communication services, under the name of OneMail. The voicemail migration represents a new trend where a tier one carrier is replacing its entire voicemail deployment for a next generation IP based platform.
InTouch will replace aging voicemail systems from Comverse and Telrad. CTI2 and Bezeq are entering a long-term partnership that will enable Bezeq to develop and offer new messaging services to its residential and business customers and to better compete in the deregulated telecom service provider market. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Israel's Bezeq International to exchange global voice traffic with ITXC
- Tecnomen to deliver new messaging system to MTC
- Matav Digital selects Comverse email server for expansion of communication services
- Bezeq to invest $20 million in telco venture fund
- Report: Sharon opposes France Telecom tender participation due to operations in Arab World