BFH corporate headquarters to move to Seef Tower
The corporate headquarters of the Bahrain Financial Harbor Holding Company (BFH) will move to the Seef Tower from its central Manama premises in Unitag House. Preparations for the move, which is expected to take place in September 2003, are underway.
A Bahraini design company, Designers Gallery Bahrain, has been engaged to plan the office space for the headquarters of BFH. An effort has also been made to draw upon local cultural elements with the design of an exclusive majlis where potential clients and guests can be informally briefed.
The headquarters will also house the offices of the Project manager, the Corporate Communications Office, the Sales and Marketing Director office and the chambers of the financial team made up of the Financial Analyst, Director and Controller. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Finance House to move corporate headquarters to ADNEC’s Capital Centre in 2012
- Finance House to move Corporate Headquarters to ADNEC’s Capital Centre in 2012
- Iconic Centerpiece of Bahrain Financial Harbour – 53 storey Dual Towers to open for business in April 2007
- Optimus Relocates Corporate Headquarters To Support Regional Expansion
- Bahrain: Al Ayam headquarters project