Big Five fills seven expo halls
The Big 5, the Middle East’s largest annual show for the contracting industry, will fill seven halls at the Dubai International Exhibition Center (DIEC), this October. And, for the first time, the show, which takes place from October 26-30, will feature a Portuguese pavilion and exhibitors from Japan, Latvia and the Ukraine.
“Heightened global interest is hardly surprising when recent reports show that Dubai alone is recording an 11.7 percent increase in construction activity and that the building industry in Qatar is witnessing its best times ever with the state government increasing its public projects budget by 39 percent for the coming year,” stated dmg Index Exhibitions, organizer of the Big 5.
dmg Index Exhibitions Limited is part of the dmg World Media group. Since establishing in Dubai five years ago, the company now owns and operates four highly successful trade events, including the Big 5, the Index interiors exhibition, The Hotel Show, the trade event for suppliers to the hospitality industry and The Office Exhibition for the office and facilities management sector. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Middle East contracting event Big five to be held in Octobr
- big 5 and pmv join forces in mega expo to tap into us$2.8 trillion middle east construction boom
- DWTC begins construction of new exhibition hall, adding 15,000 sq. m. of available space for booming conference sector
- Maritime expo reports big rise in exhibitors
- BIG-5 exhibitors announce Gulf investment plans topping $37 million