Bill Clinton expresses confidence in the continued growth of Dubai
Former US President Bill Clinton visited the Dubai Development and Investment Authority (DDIA) offices and discussed various projects launched in recent years, with DDIA Chairman Mohammed Al-Gergawi.
“The former US president expressed keen interest in our projects and praised the development and growth of Dubai over the past few years. He was also confident of the progress of Dubai towards the goal of becoming a major international center of commerce, economy, finance, tourism and lifestyle,” said Al-Gergawi.
Clinton was also presented with an overview of the future path of development of Dubai. He was briefed on forthcoming projects that are as yet on the drawing boards and which will be announced once all formalities have been completed, Al Gergawi said. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Personal finance and job prospects boost consumer confidence in Dubai
- Dubai tourism projects development company launched by DDIA
- kofi annan takes top billing at leaders in dubai business forum 2007
- Consumer Confidence Index remains at above average levels during Q2 2012
- UAE property markets continue uphill rally through H1 2013