Bin Hendi Enterprises launches first Ferre Jeans store in Dubai
Italian casual-wear line Ferre Jeans opened its first free-standing store in the Middle East. Located in Dubai, the store was opened by Bin Hendi Enterprises (BHE), the exclusive franchisee rights holder for Ferre Jeans in the Emirate.
Located in Mercato Center in the Jumeirah area of Dubai, the 1,500 square foot store will offer the latest Ferre Jeans collections for men and women, including the recently launched Fall/Winter Collection 2003.
BHE has investments in the real estate, construction and oilfield supply sectors, as well as in fashion, jewellery, interior designing and hospitality industries. The company currently operates thirty-seven outlets in the fashion, jewelry, accessories, furniture and hospitality areas. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Galadari Investment Office, Gianfranco Ferré S.p.A. sign JV agreement
- New Look survey’s the GCC’s denim habits in preparation for the launch of its new ‘Yes Yes’ Denim Collection
- Bin Hendi Enterprises launches new Brioni store in Dubai
- BinHendi Enterprises opens the first outlet of Billionaire Italian Couture in Dubai Mall
- Dubai: Bin Hendi Avenue opens