Bin Hendi Enterprises launches new Brioni store in Dubai
Italian fashion house Brioni announced the opening of a new exclusive store at the InterContinental Plaza Hotel in Dubai. The 4,000 square foot store will offer the latest Brioni range of elegant menswear, including the latest Fall/Winter Collection 2003.
The store was formally inaugurated by Speaker for the Federal National Council of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saeed Mohammed Al-Ghandi, in the presence of Chief Executive Officer of Brioni Umberto Angeloni and President of Bin Hendi Enterprises (BHE), Mohi-Din Binhendi, which holds the exclusive franchisee rights for Brioni in Dubai.
The opening of the new Brioni store adds to the repertoire of global fashion brands that Bin Hendi Enterprises represents in Dubai. These include leading international names such as Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein Jeans, Ferre Jeans and Armand Basi.
Bin Hendi Enterprises has substantial investments in the real-estate, construction, and oilfield supply sectors. The company opened its first fashion business in the 1970’s and now operates thirty-seven outlets in the fashion, jewellery, accessories, furniture and hospitality areas. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Galadari Investment Office, Gianfranco Ferré S.p.A. sign JV agreement
- Bin Hendi Enterprises launches first Ferre Jeans store in Dubai
- Brioni launches “Brioni” the first new men’s fragrance since 1958
- Dubai: Bin Hendi Avenue opens
- BinHendi Enterprises opens the first outlet of Billionaire Italian Couture in Dubai Mall