Bin Hindi Informatics signs supplier agreement with MTC-Vodafone
The new Bahraini mobile operator, MTC-Vodafone recently signed an agreement with Bin Hindi Informatics, who will act as a supplier of Samsung and Siemens mobile handsets plus accessories for Bahrain's market.
Bin Hindi Informatics is an integral part of the A.A. Bin Hindi Group. The new handsets are due soon encompassing a full range from GSM to WCDMA exclusively for the Bahraini market. The agreement also entitles Bin Hindi to distribute MTC-Vodafone's pre-paid eeZee services to the Bahraini market.
MTC-Vodafone comes as a result of a Partner Network Agreement between Kuwait’s Mobile Telecommunications Company (MTC) and Vodafone, a global company based in the UK. MTC-Vodafone, having been as chosen by Bahrain's Telecommunications Regulatory Authority to develop the second GSM service, launched its services in Bahrain last month. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- AJM Kooheji and MTC-Vodafone sign supply deal
- uae education ministry signs three-year mou as gess supporter
- MTC-Vodafone signs Bahraini company to start recruiting for new mobile telecom company
- MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain), VeriSign sign agreement
- Vodafone signs partner agreement with Kuwait’s mobile operator