Black Pencil Agency launches in Middle East Africa region
Black Pencil advertising agency has been launched in the Middle East and North Africa region with staff and resources from the former D'Arcy and Global Advertising Partnership (GAP) agencies.
The shop is a member of Leo Burnett Middle East and North Africa and is among 11 offices located on four continents comprising the global Black Pencil group, Leo Burnett’s second creative agency.
The creative resources behind Black Pencil, with regional offices in Dubai and Beirut, include those of the former D’Arcy agency in Dubai. Teams handle and supervise all elements of the advertising mix, with a focus on brand positioning and delivering through-the-line creative communication solutions to all clients, irrespective of the assignment’s nature or size. Black Pencil’s competencies include 2D- and 3D-image creation, modelling and animation developed at its computer graphic design studio.
As part of the Paris-based Publicis Group, Black Pencil delivers to its clients a broad set of specialized services and operational efficiencies in partnership with its sister companies: media buying from giant Starcom MediaVest, CRM and digital services from iLeo and public relations consulting with Manning Selvage & Lee. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Leo Burnett MENA welcomes return of Emad Al-Ali
- Memac Ogilvy & Mather becomes the sole communication agency of GROHE in the Middle East and Africa
- ASDA’A Burson-Marsteller named ‘Middle East and Africa Agency of the Year’ at International Business Awards
- Hilton Worldwide launches First Ever Middle East & Africa Culinary Challenge
- Samsung launches ‘Response Time Accelerator’ Monitors in Middle East region