Another mishap: BlackBerry withdraws Twitter app update
BlackBerry has pulled the latest update to the Twitter app for BlackBerry 10.
It added that the company would actively investigate and provide an update here when Twitter 10.2.2 has been reposted.According to CNET, version 10.2.2 of the app, which was just released on December 17, brought several enhancements, including BBM connectivity, timeline photo previews, and improved search and reply functions.
BlackBerry decided to pull the update after users reported loading issues and crashes. It is unclear when the updated Twitter app will return to BlackBerry's app marketplace.(ANI)
- From more BBM-ing, to less Facebook-ing: how exactly are people in Qatar using the internet?
- Unnatural troubles: Cyber attacks increased by a billion in 2014
- From the World Cup to the iPhone 6: what are people in the UAE googling the most?
- Mashallah! Online ventures target a tremendous Muslim consumer base
- It's complicated: Iran's 'sinful' relationship with the internet