Another mishap: BlackBerry withdraws Twitter app update
BlackBerry has pulled the latest update to the Twitter app for BlackBerry 10.
It added that the company would actively investigate and provide an update here when Twitter 10.2.2 has been reposted.According to CNET, version 10.2.2 of the app, which was just released on December 17, brought several enhancements, including BBM connectivity, timeline photo previews, and improved search and reply functions.
BlackBerry decided to pull the update after users reported loading issues and crashes. It is unclear when the updated Twitter app will return to BlackBerry's app marketplace.(ANI)
- Tablets, phones and the iPad Air2: a turning point?
- I just called to say... Saudi mobile phone market is the biggest in MENA
- Mobile mania! MENA cell phone sales higher than ever in 2014
- Online freedom vs. the red flag: five disturbing facts about Turkey's Internet Law
- Saudi Arabia, Jordan lead cell phone market competitiveness