Another mishap: BlackBerry withdraws Twitter app update
BlackBerry has pulled the latest update to the Twitter app for BlackBerry 10.
It added that the company would actively investigate and provide an update here when Twitter 10.2.2 has been reposted.According to CNET, version 10.2.2 of the app, which was just released on December 17, brought several enhancements, including BBM connectivity, timeline photo previews, and improved search and reply functions.
BlackBerry decided to pull the update after users reported loading issues and crashes. It is unclear when the updated Twitter app will return to BlackBerry's app marketplace.(ANI)
- A Brotherhood/Al-Jazeera-driven phobia: a new Qatari-funded TV channel in Egypt is sparking major controversy
- Making the most out of candy crushing in the workplace? Gamification and the corporate world
- Saudi Arabia claims to have one of the world's most tech-savvy populations, but can it fast track diversification?
- Davos elite warned of 'catastrophic' cyber attacks
- Good luck blockading that: In Gaza, an IT company has Google-sized aspirations