Another mishap: BlackBerry withdraws Twitter app update
BlackBerry has pulled the latest update to the Twitter app for BlackBerry 10.
It added that the company would actively investigate and provide an update here when Twitter 10.2.2 has been reposted.According to CNET, version 10.2.2 of the app, which was just released on December 17, brought several enhancements, including BBM connectivity, timeline photo previews, and improved search and reply functions.
BlackBerry decided to pull the update after users reported loading issues and crashes. It is unclear when the updated Twitter app will return to BlackBerry's app marketplace.(ANI)
- Your way out! Digital innovations in the Middle East that will get you out of a traffic jam
- Why the upcoming Saudi Coms and IT summit will pave the way for business and the future
- The prospects for a global 'right to be forgotten'
- Thinner screen, tougher requirements? Why Apple suppliers are truly struggling to supply enough screens for next month's iphone 6 lauch
- On cloud 'nine' or more like...'seven': the GCC's clouding industry to grow seven-fold by 2020