Bluefish, Info2Cell to bring SIM based content
Following the recent GSM Middle East Conference, held in Bahrain, Bluefish Technologies has announced that it will be working together with Info2Cell.com, a regional mobile information provider, on the development of SIM based content solutions, targeted at the Middle East's GSM network operators (Global System for Mobile Communications).
Development will center on SIM Toolkit (Subscriber Identity Module), which uses SMS (Short Message Service) and WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) technologies to enable solutions that will allow network operators to differentiate their services and tailor them to suit the needs of the region's mobile subscribers.
Cooperation will allow Bluefish and Info2cell to offer network operators differentiated solutions and their own branded content delivered directly to the subscriber's handset. This will enable operators to offer more services to existing subscribers, attract new ones, and generate more data traffic.
Bluefish Technologies is a wireless telecommunications company, supplying 'SIM card technologies' and services, specializing in wireless communications. — (Albawaba-MEBG)
© 2000 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Koala closes letter of intent with Omeldonia
- Info2cell.com invests US$ 1.5 million in state-of-the-art Mobile Content Hosting and Delivery Management Systems
- Info2cell.com gears up to capitalise on fast-growing mobile penetration rate in the Arab world
- Info2cell.com showcases video streaming service and J2ME application at GSM conference and exhibition
- Info2Cell.com delivers UAE capital market information to mobiles