Bluesphere first dedicated IBM business partner in Gulf
Al Bawardi Enterprises (AE) is offering BlueSphere Technology Services, the first IBM business partner in the Gulf, adding the delivery of IBM software, solutions and professional services to the group’s portfolio of information technology (IT) offerings.
A new dimension to AE’s diverse technology group, BlueSphere designs, builds, implements and deploys e-business systems utilizing global market leader IBM’s Websphere, DB2, Lotus and Tivoli products.
The driving force behind BlueSphere’s system designs and architectures is the concept of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) – the money a company invests, directly and indirectly, to purchase, support and maintain its technology.
The Al Bawardi Enterprises (AE) technology group currently comprises five distinct companies, ASPGulf CompuBase, Itqan ITqubate and Telematics. As a group they provide end-to-end IT support in the fields of application service provider, training and skills development, e-enabling solutions provider, e-business accelerator and design, implementation and management of Information Communication Technology (ICT) systems. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- ASPGulf in Sterling Computers hosting deal
- Gulf Business Machines showcases IBM Power Systems driven by POWER7™ in Sultanate of Oman
- IBM launches software and consulting services to help businesses adapt to rising customer demands
- Aqili partners with IBM to showcase enterprise wide solutions at GITEX
- Tamkeen announced as “Intrapreneurship Partner” for the global intrapreneurship forum 2012