BMA Governor opens new premises in Seef District
Bahrain Monetary Agency (BMA) Governor Rasheed Al Maraj officially on Sunday opened Bahrain National Holding's (BNH) new BD5 million premises in the Seef District. The 10-storey building also houses the company's Bahrain National Life and Bahrain National Insurance divisions.
Mr Al Maraj was taken on a tour of the premises by chairman Qassim Fakhro, accompanied by board members, the executive management and other guests. According to GDN, the event coincides with the company's 35th anniversary, which was celebrated with a dinner reception at the Gulf Hotel's Gulf International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- Tamkeen opens A One-Stop Shop in Seef Mall
- Al Seef Tower Owners Association signs with Al Shirawi FM
- Mercure Grand Hotel Seef open in Bahrain
- Microsoft Bahrain opens its doors to MEA employees
- Cass Business School launches world’s first Executive MBA offering a specialism in Islamic Finance in association with DIFC