Bolero MENA to implement bolero.net system at CompuMe
Bolero MENA, the sole agent for Bolero International in the Middle East, recently appointed by CompuMe to introduce an electronic documentation system for its various stores across the region.
The project, which is expected to go live in early 2003, involves the installation of the bolero.net system, which aims to create a paperless document transfer for CompuMe stores and its community of suppliers.
Bolero MENA was launched in 2002 to boost electronic trade in 21 countries of the Middel East region, by offering the bolero.net System from Bolero International, the global company that provides a secure electronic document transfer for global trade.
Bolero MENA is based at the Dubai Internet City with four regional offices in Cairo, Riyadh, Amman and Istanbul. Bolero International was set up in 1998 to provide a secure, electronic document transfer system to automate and streamline the information flow associated with global trade. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Souqalkhaleej.net announces partnership with Bolero MENA
- SimplyTrading.com and CompuMe form strategic alliance
- Bolero MENA appoints general manager for Saudi office
- Eastern Networks, Al Mal Group and Bolero International launch Bolero MENA to boost e-trade in the region
- Middle East businesses urged to adopt paperless document transfer