Bonyan Emirates plans slew of projects for Dubai's new business district
Dubai real-estate major Bonyan Emirates, a subsidiary of the Ismail Akil Abbasi Group, plans to make substantial investments in a slew of realty projects in the new business and residential district of Dubai.
The company's project line-up in this area include two residential apartment projects in the Dubai Marina community promoted by Emaar Properties, a fully furnished serviced apartment development in the precincts of the Dubai Technology, Electronic Commerce and Media (TECOM) Free Zone and another luxury residential project in the Chinatown development promoted by Nakheel.
A senior official of Bonyan Emirates further said that construction on the company's first residential apartment project – Azure@Dubai Marina – has already commenced, while construction on the other three projects is expected to commence by the end of 2003 and early 2004.
Bonyan Emirates has been actively involved in real estate planning, development and marketing for the last 15 years in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Gulf region. The company is a fully-owned subsidiary of the Ismail Akil Abbasi Group, a division of the Abbasi Group of Companies, which has multiple interests in trading, retail, textiles and hospitality. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Bonyan Emirates announces groundbreaking of Azure@Dubai Marina project
- Bonyan Emirates announces Prestigious Mixed-Use Tower at Business Bay
- Bonyan offers attractive payment plan for remaining plots within ‘Eye of Ajman’ project
- Bonyan International Investment Group Reveals its New Corporate Identity and Plans to Launch the Tallest Hotel in the World - Dhs 8 billion property
- Dubai official: Saudis back real-estate projects