Bosch initiates expansion in the Gulf
Automotive parts suplier Bosch has embarked on an expansion drive in the Middle East, by opening more car service centers and automotive parts stores across the region.
The Germany-based company's expansion plans were reflected in the recent visit by the Bosch Automotive Aftermarket President, Eugen Konrad, to the key Arabian Gulf markets of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. He was accompanied by General Manager for Middle East and Africa, Volker Bischoff.
Konrad said that by 2010, “Saudi Arabia, our biggest Middle East market, is forecast to grow by 2.1 percent per annum. My short trip to the Gulf has reinforced our belief that the Middle East offers a big growth potential for Bosch Group.” — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Bosch announces plans to double car service network in the Gulf by 2008
- Bosch to open a Car Service Centers across the Middle East
- Gulf Extrusions initiates aggressive expansion program with new plant in Qatar
- BSH Bosch and Siemens Home Appliances promotes energy and water savings with ‘Super Efficiency Portfolio’
- Part of expansion plan: Arab Wings reaches new destinations in private aviation field in Gulf Region