BP to join Risha concession in Jordan
BP announced on Sunday that it is to join Jordan’s state-owned National Petroleum Company (NPC) to exploit the onshore Risha concession in the north east of the kingdom.
Subject to government and Parliamentary approval, BP is to farm in to the Risha concession as a partner with NPC. The Risha concession, awarded by the Government to NPC, covers an area of about 7,000 square kilometers and includes the Risha gas field.
- Ras Al Khaimah signs new exploration and production agreement
- BP Egypt gains two new oil concessions
- Dover Petroleum finalizes East Wadi Araba concession agreement
- Rosneft Joins Crescent Petroleum in Sharjah Concession
- BG Group announces deal to increase equity interest in Rosetta concession offshore Egypt