Bridge tender for Saadiyat Island
Tourism Development & Investment Company (TDIC), the tourism asset development arm of Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority, has issued an international tender for the construction of a 10-lane highway bridge linking Abu Dhabi with Saadiyat Island - the 27 square kilometer island located 500 meters offshore Abu Dhabi city.
The tender has been issued to 10 international and local/international joint venture contractors which pre-qualified for the project, one of the biggest infrastructure developments in the capital city.
- TDIC awards German/UAE JV AED 671 million Saadiyat bridge contract
- Al Jaber to build signature Saadiyat beach resort luxury development to have 300 metre beach frontage
- Abu Dhabi: New firm to supervise Saadiyat Island project
- Enabling works begin on Saadiyat Island site clearance pre-empts construction of new Abu Dhabi destination
- TDIC awards bulk earth filling contract for Saadiyat Island project