British Airways Holds Quarterly Marketing Meeting in Dubai
British Airways' (BA) Regional Marketing Managers from around the world gathered in Dubai on June 7-8 for the carrier's quarterly marketing meeting led by Martin George, the airline's world-wide Director of Marketing. The meeting marked the first-ever BA quarterly marketing gathering in the Middle East.
The nine executives discussed new premium products, global leisure products such as BA Holidays, and the increasing significance of e-commerce. "The United Arab Emirates is an extremely valued market for British Airways," remarked Tina Caine, British Airways Marketing and Distribution
Manager, Middle East and South Asia. "We [held] this quarter's meeting in Dubai in order to give all of our Regional Marketing Managers the opportunity to visit and learn more about this important and growing market and understand its position as a hub for the Middle East region".
BA is the world's largest passenger airline. The British Airways' global alliance covers approximately 474 scheduled destinations in 103 countries.
© 2000 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- British Airways awarded best carrier for Middle East premium travelers
- British airways chooses Amman for team meeting
- SWISS airlines to operate 31 weekly flights to the Middle East
- British Airways launches special fare for travel from Dubai to London
- Jumeirah International enters partnership with British Airways