British Airways resumes double daily service from Dubai
British Airways has decided to resume its double daily flight schedule from Dubai to London. The decision went into effect on Sunday. The decision builds on the airline’s plan to resume its full direct flight schedule between the Gulf region and the UK.
“When combined with our daily flights from Abu Dhabi, our schedule is back to three flights per day from the UAE to London Heathrow,” said Area General Manager, British Airways, Steve Allen.
British Airways recently announced an increase in capacity to Alexandria, Egypt by 30 percent to meet customer demand during the peak summer months. From June 4, frequencies between Alexandria and London will increase from three to four per week. The airline also announced the launch of a an increase to five flights a week to Tehran in Iran and an increase to eleven flights a week to Beirut in Lebanon. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- British Airways increases Alexandria-London Capacity by 30 percent
- British Airways begins daily flights from Saudi Arabia in winter
- British Airways resumes flights to London
- British Airways increases service between Syria and the UK
- Etihad Airways adds scotland to the network with new daily Edinburgh - Abu Dhabi service