BSG opens Riyadh office to boost regional growth
Dubai based Business Strategies Group (BSG), the regional distributor of BusinessObjects in the Middle East has officially launched its Saudi Arabian operations, as part of its regional expansion plans.
“The Kingdom represents a huge market within the GCC region and we felt the time was right to have a strong direct presence there,” said Managing Director at BSG, Nasser Tufail. Being closer to our customers and developing stronger local partnerships is central to our business vision and this is one of the key objectives that this office will be working towards.”
BSG's primary focus continues to be delivering Business Intelligence solutions to customers in the region and has helped hundreds of customers gain strategic business advantage by deploying solutions encompassing query, reporting, OLAP, data mining, data integration and analytics.
Some of the BusinessObjects customers in the Kingdom include Saudi American Bank, Bank Al-Saudi Al-Fransi, Saudi Telecom and Saudi British Bank. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Mindware opens Riyadh office to accommodate regional growth
- ISIT Middle East Opens Offices in Abu Dhabi, Manama, Riyadh and Al Khobar to Expand Regional Footprint
- EU to Open Representative Office in Riyadh
- Integrated Visions - CompuSoft partnership opens door for regional expansion
- Mindware's Cairo office opens to accommodate regional growth