Burgan Bank offers new Internet stock, equities settlement service
Burgan Bank, Kuwait's technology bank, launched a new Internet stock, equities settlement service. The new service allows Burgan customers to settle their trades and bargains with Kuwait's Stock Exchange clearing company (KCC) using the BeeeBank.com internet banking service.
“With the strong equities market in Kuwait and the KSE index at a new all time high since the boom days of 1996 and 1997, the Bank wanted to provide a much more convenient and easier way, for customers to settle their trades and bargains. The service uses Burgan's new electronic payment gateway providing instant transaction processing online to the customers account using the Burgan “electronic passport” ATM card” said Sami Al-Ali, general manager of the EBS division at Burgan.
Established 25 years ago, Burgan Bank Kuwait recently transformed into Kuwait's technology bank. The bank offers a full range of commercial, international and local retail financial services through its' network of branches in Kuwait and its correspondents around the world. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Burgan Bank launches new foreign exchange and equities trading service
- Burgan Bank offers free WiFi internet services to visiting customers across all branches
- New Internet prepaid card service from Burgan Bank
- Jordanian housing bank offers services through Internet
- Burgan Bank introduces its accounts and services to Kuwait Oil Company