Burgan Bank offers Visa prepaid card
Kuwait’s Burgan Bank has launched the Middle East’s first prepaid card in association with Visa International, ideally suited for gifts money transfers and travel, amongst a host of other uses.
Available in several denominations starting from 25 Kuwaiti dinars ($83.7) up to KD 500, Burgan Bank Visa prepaid cards can be purchased by customers irrespective of whether or not they are existing bank account or Visa cardholders. Special features of the card include the option to reload additional funds on the card whenever required and immediate replacement in case of theft or loss of the card.
Supported by the Visa network, the prepaid cards can be used for direct payments in physical and online locations where Visa cards are accepted including hotels, shops, restaurants and also for cash withdrawals at ATMs in over 130 countries worldwide.
Established as a public shareholding company in 1977, Burgan Bank is the youngest commercial bank in the State of Kuwait. The Bank’s ownership was dramatically changed in 1997 with the privatization process. Kuwait Investment Projects Holding (KIPCO), an investment institution, now represents the largest single ownership.
Burgan Bank offers a full range of banking services focusing on both retail and corporate clients. It has also directed part of its resources to the international market, taking advantage of the attractive investment opportunities available, and aiming to emphasize its presence in these markets. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Card experts identify huge opportunity for Prepaid; Up to 85 percent transactions in the ME region rely on cash
- Burgan Bank announces valued discounts to its Credit Card holders with “Avis Preferred”
- Burgan Bank offers luxurious holiday benefits for VISA Platinum Cardholders
- New Internet prepaid card service from Burgan Bank
- Burgan Bank offers exciting chance to win a trip to the London 2012 Olympic Games with VISA