Burgan Bank's B.EveryWhere mobile ATM banking records growth
Kuwait's banking services technology Bank, Burgan Bank, announced the successful first year of operation of its B.EveryWhere mobile ATM service. Customers of Burgan Bank and the banking public at large can carry out transactions using these mobile ATM's, from Cash withdrawals, and transfers, to payment of utility bills.
The ATM's are used at Exhibition Centers and other locations around Kuwait where it's difficult to find the traditional branch banks. “2002 has shown a remarkable rise in business by over 230 percent, compared to the whole of last year. We are trying our best to reach as many customers as possible with this first of its kind service in Kuwait” said Sami Al-Ali who heads up the Electronic Banking Services Group at Burgan.
The mobile ATM service makes use of the GSM networks provided by Wataniya Telecom across the country. These specially prepared vehicles were shipped to Kuwait from the USA in early-2001.
Burgan Bank Kuwait was recently transformed into Kuwait's Technology Bank. Burgan, the name, comes from one of the oldest oil fields in Kuwait. The Bank offers a commercial, international and local retail financial services through its' network of branches in Kuwait and it's correspondents around the world. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Burgan Bank customers can update their Civil ID Information through Burgan Bank branch ATMs
- Dubai Bank announces record annual net profits of AED 226.1 million, up 7.26 per cent
- Burgan Bank widens its network of Cash Deposit ATMs to 13 branches across Kuwait
- National Bank of Dubai Records 17.5% increase in Net Profits for First Quarter 2007
- Burgan Bank enhances mobile banking services