Burger King opens two new franchises in the Middle East
US fast food chain Burger King will open a new franchise Dubai’s Burjuman Center and in Kuwait City’s Marina Mall. The new restaurants bring the total number of Burger King locations in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to 16 and in Kuwait to 41.
Coinciding with the opening of the new franchises is the opening of Burger King support center in Dubai, located in Dubai's Airport Free Zone.
Burger King Middle East is managed by the Hana International Company and operates 112 restaurants around the region through local Arab franchisees. In the Middle East, all Burger King Corporation's beef and chicken patties are Halal. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Burger King opens two new franchises in the Middle East
- New Burger King outlet opens in Aley, Lebanon
- BURGER KING® launches Seafood Festival in UAE
- Major Fast Food Chain Restaurants; Burger King, Popeye's and Papa John's to Open in TAJ Mall
- Arabs threaten to break Burger King contracts over West Bank branch