BurJuman to hold first ever mall-wide sale
BurJuman will hold its first ever mall-wide sale from June 24 to July 7 with a promotion giving shoppers the opportunity to benefit from a number of offers from leading local and international brands.
During the 14-day promotion, over 100 stores at BurJuman will offer great value on their merchandise through special offers ranging from 30 to 70 percent. Shoppers can choose from a range of merchandise covering fashion, children's wear, electronics, perfume, textiles, sports, novelties, and special offers on food, among other things.
World-class brands participating in the promotion at BurJuman include DKNY, Donna Karan, Polo Ralph Lauren, Maxmara, Bally, Nara Camicie and Calvin Klein. Visitors to the mall will also have the opportunity to look at the floor plans, artist's impressions and a model of the BurJuman expansion project, the largest of its kind ever undertaken in the region, at an exhibition of the project on Level 2 of the mall.
The expansion will almost tripple the size of the existing shopping area and also include a luxury residential complex and a 22-storey office tower. The massive development has entered its final construction phase with the retail section set to open by mid- December this year. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- BurJuman shoppers make most of DSF bargains as retailers see rise in sales
- BurJuman expansion project moves into final construction phase
- Mikimoto presents its thrilling neo vintage jewellery collection!
- MECSC Annual Convention Expands To Include Leasing Fair and Trade Expo for the First Time
- Leading business entities affirm support for DSF 2010 as Festival begins tomorrow