Business is flourishing in Northern Iraq
The French <i>Le Figaro</i> daily has reported that foreign investments in northern Iraq are on the rise.
The newspaper wrote that Kurdish businessmen living in foreign countries have started to invest in Northern Iraq and there are also new supermarkets, hospitals, restaurants and milk factories in the region. In addition, the construction of a new American University is continuing in Suleymaniye. It indicated that administrators in Northern Iraq have handed over areas of land necessary for development to some investors and has offered five year tax exemption to encourage development and investment in the region.
- Land Rover ventures into Northern Iraq
- Egyptian Pharmaceutical Sector Ready to Flourish
- Ancient Iraqis: 3,300 year old city found under a mound in Kurdistan
- GE Technology supports mass global to boost efficiency, output of northern Iraq power generation capacity
- Kuwaiti businessmen to invest in new Iraq cement factory