Business as usual: New Saudi King reshuffles cabinet but keeps oil, finance posts
He merged the Education Ministry and Higher Education Ministry and replaced Justice Minister Mohammed al-Issa,
Click here to add Ali al-Naimi as an alert
Disable alert for Ali al-Naimi,
Click here to add Education Ministry as an alert
Disable alert for Education Ministry,
Click here to add Higher Education Ministry as an alert
Disable alert for Higher Education Ministry,
Click here to add Ibrahim Alassaf as an alert
Disable alert for Ibrahim Alassaf,
Click here to add Saud Al-Faisal as an alert
Disable alert for Saud Al-Faisal
Saudi Arabia's new King Salman ordered a cabinet reshuffle on Thursday but kept in place veteran Oil Minister Ali al-Naimi, Finance Minister Ibrahim Alassaf and Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge