Buy Pound, Kiwi Financed by Yen, Dollar, Says Automated Signals
Within the last 60 minutes our Forex Buy/Sell Trading Signals suggested the purchase of the Kiwi against the US Dollar and the Sterling against the Japanese Yen using the “Breakout2” system. Trailing stops on each trade were set at 0.65884 for NZDUSD and 188.386 for GBPJPY. This system has an accuracy rate of 70% and averages a gain of 77.16 pips per trade.
See more Forex Buy/Sell Signals on DailyFX+ and be sure to monitor any updates on these specific signals, as our automated forex signals can and do change on a daily and intraday basis.
For more information and guides on using our DailyFX Buy/Sell Signals, see our Weekly Forex Trading Strategy Outlook report.
- Automated Trading Signals Sell Japanese Yen against Pound and Euro
- Automated Forex Trading Signals Places Stop-Loss on AUDJPY Breakout
- Automated Forex Trading Signals go Short the US Dollar/Japanese Yen, but Should you Take the Trade?
- Automated Forex Signals Go Long US Dollar/Swiss Franc
- Forex Automated Signals Extract Major Gains From Yen Crosses