Call centers seminar takes place in Taj Dubai
Technical management executives from India will conduct a seminar on setting up Call Centers, which will take place at the Taj Palace Hotel Dubai on June 26-27. Industrial and Technical Consultancy organization of Tamil Nadu Ltd (Itcot), the organizer, will offer assistance to all interested entrepreneurs and companies who may like to set up their own call centers in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
The two-day conference is aimed at promoting the cause of entrepreneurship and creation of well-planned capacities in call center business. “With UAE having one of the most fastest growing Internet subscribers, it has the potential to set up more call centers,” said V. Shridharan, Itcot vice-president.
The Juma Al-Majid Group owns the Taj Palace Hotel Dubai. The hotel has 159 rooms—the largest in the city—and suites and 90 apartments. Indian Hotels Company manages it. The Taj Group, including the Taj, Hotels, Resorts and Palaces, is India's largest hotel chain offering 56 hotels in 40 locations across South Asia and six hotels in other parts of the world. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Track to Host Cisco Unified Computing Seminar in Dubai
- TAJ Mall prepares to participate in RECon Middle East and North Africa in Dubai
- Brocade to host Ethernet Fabric Seminar in Dubai in November 2011
- Taj Palace Hotel Dubai to launch executive floor in 2002
- ATM cruise seminar participants call for development of more regional ports to boost Gulf cruise tourism