Canada’s ATCO wins Egyptian contract
Canada’s ATCO Noise Management has been awarded a contract by Hitachi to design and supply silenced turbine combustion air systems for use at Egypt's first liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal.
According to ATCO Noise Management President, Boris Rassin production has begun on the combustion inlet and exhaust silencers and ducts required for the five Hitachi H-25 gas turbines, which will supply electricity to the Damietta LNG complex located at the mouth of the Nile River.
The scope of the contract also includes the design and supply of the combustion air inlet filter house and the structural steel supports.
ATCO Noise Management, part of the ATCO Group of Companies, has provided noise reduction solutions for over 350 industrial project sites since 1991. The ATCO Group is a Canadian-based corporation with a worldwide organization of companies engaged in utilities, power generation, logistics and energy services, technologies and industrials. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- ATCO completes Algerian contract for In-Salah Gas Project
- Saudi ATCO awards IT project to Monu-Tech Technology
- L&T JV in Saudi Arabia for hydrocarbon and power sector construction
- Zamil Steel Industries awarded supply contract for Saudi Arabia's Shoaiba power plant project
- GE to supply four gas turbines to Qatar