Lebanon and Canada forge closer ties
The [Lebanese] Finance Ministry and the Canadian Commercial Corporation signed a memorandum of understanding Friday to boost cooperation in infrastructure and investments.
According to the National News Agency, the memorandum will allow Lebanon to benefit from government credit and legal facilitations when contracting Canadian firms.
The CCC is a federal Crown corporation mandated to facilitate international trade on behalf of the Canadian private sector.
- Explain this, Mr. Erdogan: Israel-Turkey trade ties booming amidst Gaza crisis
- Kuwait: the GCC's underachiever?
- Liberalization under the auspices of the palace: migration reform in Morocco
- Why the Saudi middle class must be saved
- The 'Egyptian Dream': is sacrifice a necessary requirement for Egyptians to achieve a better standard of living?