Lebanon and Canada forge closer ties
The [Lebanese] Finance Ministry and the Canadian Commercial Corporation signed a memorandum of understanding Friday to boost cooperation in infrastructure and investments.
According to the National News Agency, the memorandum will allow Lebanon to benefit from government credit and legal facilitations when contracting Canadian firms.
The CCC is a federal Crown corporation mandated to facilitate international trade on behalf of the Canadian private sector.
- How Saudi's health insurance market may hold the key to the industry's future
- GCC economic growth looks promising for the future, report says
- Saudi SMEs v overseas enterprises. Who is the winner?
- Why does inflation continue to rise in the UAE?
- With Sisi likely to take over, how will Egypt's 'military economy' look like?