Lebanon and Canada forge closer ties
The [Lebanese] Finance Ministry and the Canadian Commercial Corporation signed a memorandum of understanding Friday to boost cooperation in infrastructure and investments.
According to the National News Agency, the memorandum will allow Lebanon to benefit from government credit and legal facilitations when contracting Canadian firms.
The CCC is a federal Crown corporation mandated to facilitate international trade on behalf of the Canadian private sector.
- Let's just say nshallah! Egypt's back in business, says new survey
- Why Emiratisation, or any other GCC employment nationalization strategy, just doesn't work
- No sun on MENA's economic horizon? How today's political turmoil is crushing region's future edge in the global economy
- Why Egypt's army is bad at doing business
- Saudi Arabia's mass deportations reveal the horrifying reality awaiting Yemenis sent home