Lebanon and Canada forge closer ties
The [Lebanese] Finance Ministry and the Canadian Commercial Corporation signed a memorandum of understanding Friday to boost cooperation in infrastructure and investments.
According to the National News Agency, the memorandum will allow Lebanon to benefit from government credit and legal facilitations when contracting Canadian firms.
The CCC is a federal Crown corporation mandated to facilitate international trade on behalf of the Canadian private sector.
- Even the numbers are on the feminist side: companies with females in top management yield higher returns
- Kingdom in debt, Kingdom in danger: Saudi Arabia's pending deficit raises frightening possibilities
- 'Dead aid': is there any hope left for South Sudan's economy?
- Why the ME's high net worth individuals should be investing in family businesses
- The antithesis of economic development: an inside look in to Morocco's archaic, yet alive, class system