Lebanon and Canada forge closer ties
The [Lebanese] Finance Ministry and the Canadian Commercial Corporation signed a memorandum of understanding Friday to boost cooperation in infrastructure and investments.
According to the National News Agency, the memorandum will allow Lebanon to benefit from government credit and legal facilitations when contracting Canadian firms.
The CCC is a federal Crown corporation mandated to facilitate international trade on behalf of the Canadian private sector.
- Why women are the answer to Egypt's 'faltering renaissance'
- Fully booked for post-sanctions business: Iran's five star hotels are buzzing with Western business delegations
- The source of all brain drain: Lebanon's university graduates downbeat about their future prospects
- Is Erdogan's party waging a 'holy war' against the free market economy?
- Costs and benefits: the tough economics of hosting the World Cup