Lebanon and Canada forge closer ties
The [Lebanese] Finance Ministry and the Canadian Commercial Corporation signed a memorandum of understanding Friday to boost cooperation in infrastructure and investments.
According to the National News Agency, the memorandum will allow Lebanon to benefit from government credit and legal facilitations when contracting Canadian firms.
The CCC is a federal Crown corporation mandated to facilitate international trade on behalf of the Canadian private sector.
- The Middle East's entire 'Wasta' culture needs to go down the drain
- 2014 in three words: deflation and lower returns
- How fear can be a good force in the workplace
- Housing and education costs eating away Dubai's tax-free benefits
- With World Cup under its sleeve, Qatar comes fourth in global slavery index