Lebanon and Canada forge closer ties
The [Lebanese] Finance Ministry and the Canadian Commercial Corporation signed a memorandum of understanding Friday to boost cooperation in infrastructure and investments.
According to the National News Agency, the memorandum will allow Lebanon to benefit from government credit and legal facilitations when contracting Canadian firms.
The CCC is a federal Crown corporation mandated to facilitate international trade on behalf of the Canadian private sector.
- Livelihoods trump lawlessness: young working Egyptians risk everything in Libya
- RIP: King Abdullah leaves behind profound legacy for the Saudi Economy
- Impetus from within: why the Arab World needs a very Arab 'Marshall Plan'
- 'Fiscal juggling': just how many economic priorities will Saudi Arabia's new King have to focus on?
- Despite Erdogan's 'harsh rhetoric', Turkish-Israeli is still booming