Lebanon and Canada forge closer ties
The [Lebanese] Finance Ministry and the Canadian Commercial Corporation signed a memorandum of understanding Friday to boost cooperation in infrastructure and investments.
According to the National News Agency, the memorandum will allow Lebanon to benefit from government credit and legal facilitations when contracting Canadian firms.
The CCC is a federal Crown corporation mandated to facilitate international trade on behalf of the Canadian private sector.
- Public-private partnerships may be key to take Gulf's economic growth to next level
- Blame it on the women: Why KSA businesses are saying govt feminization program costing them millions
- Kazakhstan calling: Astana looking to target $5 billion in investments from UAE
- S. Sudan and Egypt discuss economic ties, trade relations
- Can privatization save Lebanon's economy?