Canon unveils new digital camera in Lebanon
Canon Middle East announced the Middle East launch of Canon's new flagship EOS-1D, a professional digital camera, and the EOS-D60 digital SLUR camera. Lebanon was chosen as the venue for this launch because of the size and richness of its photographer community, according to a company press release.
Following the launch, there will be a free seminar for professional photographers from across the country, where photography professionals from Canon Europa will brief them on the new Canon cameras and the latest trends and techniques in taking great images, digitally.
Canon is an international manufacturer of advanced imaging solutions for individuals and businesses. The company operates in two markets: Consumer Business Solutions (color and black & white copiers, color laser beam printers, document image management systems, projector and software solution) and Consumer Imaging Product (photo, video and digital camera products, printers, scanners, fax, personal copiers and calculators). Canon employs more than 80,000 people around the world. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Super high definition 4K multi-purpose camera to headline Canon’s upcoming technology offerings
- Zoom into your adventures – the PowerShot SX700 HS, Canon’s slimmest ever 30x optical zoom camera
- Canon unveils the f/1.8 PowerShot G15 and world’s first 50x optical zoom compact camera , the PowerShot SX50 HS
- Canon Battles to Regulate its Products in Lebanon
- Canon Middle East eyes security camera business