Captaris and Sony Ericsson develop UAE mobile business unit
Captaris, deliverer of IT solutions and Sony Ericsson are collaborating to develop the Mobile Business Solutions market in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and South Africa.
The two companies are promoting the new Sony Ericsson P800 together with a special offer of a free Infinite Mobile Delivery three-user license from Captaris, enabling mobile employees to make timely business decisions and improve customer response time by gaining access to business-critical information.
US-based Captaris is a provider of business information delivery solutions that integrate and automate the flow of messages, data and documents. Captaris produces a suite of products and services, in partnership with leading enterprise software companies, delivered through a global distribution network.
Captaris has over 100,000 systems installed worldwide, with more than 90 of the Fortune 100 companies using the company's award-winning products and services to reduce costs and increase the performance of critical business information investments. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- UIQ Technology presents the new UIQ 3 software platform and Sony Ericsson the first UIQ 3 based SmartPhone to the global developer community
- Aastra and Sony Ericsson Collaborate to deliver Mobile Unified Communication Solutions to Enterprises in the Middle East
- Sony Ericsson announces availability of ultra-stylish W950i - a dream for mobile music lovers
- Sony Ericsson opens MENA headquarters in Dubai Internet City
- UAE picks Ericsson for new mobile services