Captaris and Sony Ericsson develop UAE mobile business unit
Captaris, deliverer of IT solutions and Sony Ericsson are collaborating to develop the Mobile Business Solutions market in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and South Africa.
The two companies are promoting the new Sony Ericsson P800 together with a special offer of a free Infinite Mobile Delivery three-user license from Captaris, enabling mobile employees to make timely business decisions and improve customer response time by gaining access to business-critical information.
US-based Captaris is a provider of business information delivery solutions that integrate and automate the flow of messages, data and documents. Captaris produces a suite of products and services, in partnership with leading enterprise software companies, delivered through a global distribution network.
Captaris has over 100,000 systems installed worldwide, with more than 90 of the Fortune 100 companies using the company's award-winning products and services to reduce costs and increase the performance of critical business information investments. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai Police adopt Captaris business information delivery solutions
- Dubai Police adopts Captaris business information delivery solutions
- Captaris announces two deals at GITEX
- Ericsson to deliver $18.3 million converged telecom networks to Iran
- Sony Ericsson opens MENA headquarters in Dubai Internet City