Probably not in the Arab Spring economies: Infiniti sales are up 31%
Infiniti’s strong line-up of SUVs contributed to over 67 percent of total sales volume, with QX60 and QX70 remaining Infiniti’s core models.
Infiniti announced that its sales figures have increased to 1,524 units across the Middle East in the first quarter of Financial Year 2014 (April 1 to June 30) – a substantial rise of 31 percent compared to the same period for 2013. During Q1 2014, QX60 remained Infiniti’s best-selling SUV; QX80 achieved all time record high in sales; sales of iconic QX70 remained strong; introduction of the all-new Q50; and UAE sales up over 53 percent.
Infiniti’s strong line-up of SUVs contributed to over 67 percent of total sales volume, with QX60 and QX70 remaining Infiniti’s core models. Impressively, QX80 achieved an all-time record high in Q1 of 2014, with an increase of 44 percent in sales. QX50 also had a successful first quarter and became one of the most popular models in its class, with a 150 percent rise in sales.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- Arab wealth spring: MENA residents get richer year-on-year
- infiniti achieves all-time sales record
- Small online businesses: modernizing Jordan's economy one user at a time
- Wealth in the land of Arab Spring: Egypt's top ten richest men in 2014
- 67% of UAE employers are planning to hire in 2013, according to Bayt.com and YouGov