Probably not in the Arab Spring economies: Infiniti sales are up 31%
Infiniti announced that its sales figures have increased to 1,524 units across the Middle East in the first quarter of Financial Year 2014 (April 1 to June 30) – a substantial rise of 31 percent compared to the same period for 2013. During Q1 2014, QX60 remained Infiniti’s best-selling SUV; QX80 achieved all time record high in sales; sales of iconic QX70 remained strong; introduction of the all-new Q50; and UAE sales up over 53 percent.
Infiniti’s strong line-up of SUVs contributed to over 67 percent of total sales volume, with QX60 and QX70 remaining Infiniti’s core models. Impressively, QX80 achieved an all-time record high in Q1 of 2014, with an increase of 44 percent in sales. QX50 also had a successful first quarter and became one of the most popular models in its class, with a 150 percent rise in sales.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue
- Arab wealth spring: MENA residents get richer year-on-year
- infiniti achieves all-time sales record
- Small online businesses: modernizing Jordan's economy one user at a time
- Wealth in the land of Arab Spring: Egypt's top ten richest men in 2014
- 67% of UAE employers are planning to hire in 2013, according to Bayt.com and YouGov