Probably not in the Arab Spring economies: Infiniti sales are up 31%
Infiniti announced that its sales figures have increased to 1,524 units across the Middle East in the first quarter of Financial Year 2014 (April 1 to June 30) – a substantial rise of 31 percent compared to the same period for 2013. During Q1 2014, QX60 remained Infiniti’s best-selling SUV; QX80 achieved all time record high in sales; sales of iconic QX70 remained strong; introduction of the all-new Q50; and UAE sales up over 53 percent.
Infiniti’s strong line-up of SUVs contributed to over 67 percent of total sales volume, with QX60 and QX70 remaining Infiniti’s core models. Impressively, QX80 achieved an all-time record high in Q1 of 2014, with an increase of 44 percent in sales. QX50 also had a successful first quarter and became one of the most popular models in its class, with a 150 percent rise in sales.
- Just BS? Why Israel's anti-BDS law can't really stop BDS internationally
- Malnourished economy: global hunger leading to $2 trillion loss in world GDP
- Going green: UAE looks to save Dh6.98b a year by 2030 with renewable energy
- Diversify and dump the slump in the GCC
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis