Probably not in the Arab Spring economies: Infiniti sales are up 31%
Infiniti announced that its sales figures have increased to 1,524 units across the Middle East in the first quarter of Financial Year 2014 (April 1 to June 30) – a substantial rise of 31 percent compared to the same period for 2013. During Q1 2014, QX60 remained Infiniti’s best-selling SUV; QX80 achieved all time record high in sales; sales of iconic QX70 remained strong; introduction of the all-new Q50; and UAE sales up over 53 percent.
Infiniti’s strong line-up of SUVs contributed to over 67 percent of total sales volume, with QX60 and QX70 remaining Infiniti’s core models. Impressively, QX80 achieved an all-time record high in Q1 of 2014, with an increase of 44 percent in sales. QX50 also had a successful first quarter and became one of the most popular models in its class, with a 150 percent rise in sales.
- New reports tells us all there is to know about salary increases in the GCC
- Misrata: Libya's 'entrepreneurial phoenix'?
- 'Dreams for Sale': an inside look into the domestic worker life in Lebanon
- A thriving black market: the lucrative business of runaway maids
- Going big (and small): 2015's hottest cars and trucks