Cardholders with HSBC bank can get night’s stay free at Middle East hotels
Cardholders with HSBC bank will now be able to get a night’s stay free at a wide selection of InterContinental Hotels Group properties around the Middle East and Africa.
Booking a two-night weekend break at one of 55 selected hotels and resorts around the region between 1st October this year and 4th January 2005 with a HSBC credit card will allow the card holder to stay for a third night free.
Travellers can choose a selection of InterContinental, Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn hotels and resorts taking part in the promotion including the InterContinental Pyramids Park Resort Cairo with its unrivalled views of the pyramids at Giza, the newly refurbished Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah in Oman and the Holiday Inn Downtown in the UAE.
Travellers can find out more about the hotels involved in the promotion by calling toll-free to the InterContinental Hotels Group’s Middle East Central Reservation Office in Dubai from: Bahrain (80000 880), Egypt (0800-4433322), Jordan (0800-22666), Kuwait (473 2100 ext 6233), Lebanon (01 426-801 - ask operator to connect to 866 866 7556), Oman (800 777 999), Pakistan (00800 909 971234) Qatar (0800 971234), Saudi Arabia (800 897 1465), and the UAE (800 4642). (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- InterContinental Hotels Group expands hotel portfolio in Middle East
- AL BUSTAN PALACE HOSTS THE UK’s GUILD OF TRAVEL
- InterContinental Hotels Group appoints director of operations for Northern Gulf hotels
- Six Continents to build 20 new properties in Middle East and North Africa
- Kuwait gets toll-free link to Six Continents reservations