Good timing! Casio Middle East launches new watches
Casio Middle East has unveiled its two new Edifice time pieces, across stores in the GCC.
The ERA300B-1AV and ERA300DB-1A2V, have been engineered with the ‘Twin Sensor’ technology, an auto neon illuminator and a 100-m water resistance, said a statement.
Tsuneo Nagai, managing director, said: “Casio has delivered stylish yet highly functional timepieces that consumers can take from the office to the outdoors for decades.
“The latest additions to the Edifice collection possess a number of advanced technological features, while still incorporating a sense of style fit for work, play or a relaxing night at home."
The models offer a digital compass with needle indicator and thermometer. In digital compass mode the watch's second hand points to magnetic north and bearing is displayed in the digital window, said the statement.
It also contains bearing memory that enables users to temporarily store and display a direction reading for later use, while the thermometer makes it easier for users to plan out their day based on current temperatures, it said.
It also features 48-city/29 time zone world time, four daily alarms, and a countdown timer essential for multi-tasking and scheduling, besides being equipped with a 1/20th second stopwatch with Lap Memory up to 100.
The models feature black watch faces and IP bezels.
The ERA300B-1AV is bounded by a black resin band with red and orange accents, while the ERA300DB-1A2V has a striking stainless steel band with blue and white accents.
The watches will be available at select retailers across the GCC from September 1.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue
- Jeanrichard Launches Dual-Time Zone Watch For The International Traveller
- Baume & Mercier launches new watch to target sports enthusiasts in the Middle East
- Baume & Mercier launches new stylish watch for the Middle East
- Montblanc Metamorphosis: A Watch With Two Faces And Two Functions
- Baume & Mercier launches sporty new watch in the Middle East