Central Bank of Bahrain Treasury bills oversubscribed 123 per cent
The Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) announced that this week's BHD 35 million issue of Government Treasury Bills has been oversubscribed by 123 per cent.
The bills, carrying a maturity of 91 days, are issued by the CBB, on behalf of the Government of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
The issue date of the bills is 19th June 2013 and the maturity date is 18th September 2013. The weighted average rate of interest is 0.70 per cent, equivalent to 0.70 per cent for the previous issue on 12th June 2013.
The approximate average price for the issue was 99.823 per cent with the lowest accepted price being 99.823 per cent.
This is issue No. 1448 (ISIN BH000D461JJ0) of Government Treasury Bills. With this, the total outstanding value of Government Treasury Bills is BHD 930 million.
- Could a GCC bankruptcy protection law help SME development in the Middle East?
- Why the World Bank is ill-prepared when it comes to dealing with the Middle East
- Time to burst that Expo 2020 bubble, can Dubai survive with $103 billion in debt?
- Meet 'Mr. Five Percent': the man who bought Syria one bank at a time
- Why Lebanon needs more Arab investment
- Bahrain Central Bank Treasury Bills oversubscribed by 297% this week
- Bahrain: Government Treasury Bills oversubscribed by 364.44%
- Bahrain: Issue of Government Treasury Bills oversubscribed
- Bahrain treasury bills oversubscribed by 407pc
- Central Bank of Bahrain: Monthly issue of treasury bills oversubscribed