CBD to grow supplier base through Tejari membership
The Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD) plans to expand its base of suppliers by trading online through Tejari, a Middle East business-to-business marketplace. In addition, the bank's management anticipates substantial savings both from more competitive online pricing as well as increased efficiencies in the organization's buying cycle.
Commercial Bank of Dubai's decision to join the Tejari marketplace coincides with the bank's initiative to construct new headquarters and expand beyond its current 16 branches and four cash offices. Procurement aspects of outfitting the new premises are likely to be undertaken online through Tejari, with CBD buying a variety of goods via a group of online procurement tools.
Tejari is the Middle East's primary online business-to-business marketplace, facilitating procurement throughout the region. Tejari provides the sourcing, negotiation and transaction environment for a dynamic community of regional buyers throughout the Middle East, and international suppliers to the region. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- EPPCO PLACES ITS FIRST ON-LINE TENDER;PETROLEUM RETAILER BEGINS E-PROCUREMENT VIA TEJARI.COM
- Ducab plugs in to Tejari marketplace
- ArabiaRx pharmaceutical exchange goes online
- Expo Centre Sharjah to introduce e-Exhibition services through agreement with Tejari
- Tejari members speak out through comprehensive web survey