Charity boost from developers of Quattro Hotel and Business Park
A cheque for AED370,000 has been presented to UNICEF and Shaikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Humanitarian and Charity Establishment by the developers of the Quattro Hotel and Business Park.
The bulk of the money was raised from the public auction of a commercial unit in one of the four the prestigious Quattro towers during the official launch of the project. It was donated by Rufi Group of Companies and Sharmland Limited and purchased by Darwish Abdulla Al Bishri for over a third of a million Dirhams.
The cheque was presented to Omar Shehadeh, UNICEF representative and (name/title) Shaikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Humanitarian and Charity Establishment by the developers represented by Rameez Rufi, President of Rufi Group of Companies, Hesham El Ghani (consultant). Mr Rufi said he was delighted to have raised so much money.
“The funds will be used for a number of specific, special projects in Lebanon,” he explains “These include the provision of vaccinations to prevent disease, assistance to injured and orphaned children and a back to school campaign.”
The Quattro Hotel and Business Park is one of the first projects to be launched in Jumeirah Village South Circle, which is superbly situated on the junctions of Emirates Road, Barsha Road and Al Khail Road.
- CHARITY BOOST FROM DEVELOPERS OF QUATTRO HOTEL AND BUSINESS PARK
- Official Quattro Hotel and Business Park Launch
- Makaseb Holding launches Quattro West following success of initial Quattro development
- Makaseb appoints Sanctuary Hotels and Resorts to manage Quattro West Hotel and Business Park
- Investment in Quattro Hotel and Business Park