CHC wins UN contract
The CHC Helicopter Corporation’s operating division, CHC Helicopters International, has been awarded a contract to provide air transportation services to the United Nations (UN) Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission in Iraq.
The UN has awarded the contract for a total of four Bell 212 helicopters to be deployed in the next few weeks. CHC will provide primarily daytime flights to UN weapons inspectors between Baghdad and locations within Iraq.
The term of this contract is one year plus one optional year. Total value of this contract is estimated at $14 million per year. The contract includes a standard termination option in the event the UN mission is completed before the contract expires.
CHC Helicopter Corporation is a provider of heavy and medium helicopter services to the global offshore oil and gas industry, with aircraft operating in 23 countries and a team of approximately 2,500 professionals worldwide. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- CHC renews $5 million Kuwaiti helicopter deal
- Maytag Aircraft Corporation wins contract to provide air terminal services in Kuwait
- Anteon awarded Kuwait air base IT support contract
- US-Australian consortium wins Iraqi oil infrastructure contract
- Stanley Baker Hill awarded $1.2 billion construction management contract for Iraq