Chinese technology groups discusses cooperation with MCIT
A Chinese delegation representing China Electronics Technology Group Corporation (CETC) visited Egypt’s The Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) offices and met with Minister Ahmed Nazif to discuss means of cooperation.
Senior advisor to the Minister, Tarek Kamel presented to the guests the National Plan of the MCIT highlighting its recent achievements. Members of the CETC will be meeting with the Chairmen of the National Post Organization, Telecom Egypt and the Smart Village Company and touring the upcoming IT and telecom exhibition/forum Cairo ICT 2003.
CETC is a state-owned enterprise, established in 2002, and the only enterprise group based on research institutes with total assets of $ 1.9 billion. The Group’s business covers the full range of electronic information industry, such as software, computers, multimedia, communication networks, audio and video products and internet applications technology. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Yemen, China discuss cooperation as Premier receives new ambassador
- MCIT & Motorola cooperate for the advancement of telecoms in Egypt
- Egypt-Finland explore joint ICT development initiatives
- Deloitte: International and Chinese firms eye the $2.8 trillion GCC construction market
- Egypt, India discuss technology cooperation