CimeCom places order for New Solante Platform for Moroccan Service Provider
STM Wireless, a worldwide supplier of VSAT networks for telephony and data applications has received an order for supply of a new Solante platform to CimeCom. The new system will serve the needs for data and voice communication for CimeCom's private network customer base in Morocco.
CimeCom operates VSAT satellite networks from a facility located in Casablanca, and will deploy the Solante system in Ku-Band for offering Pan-African services within its satellite coverage area.
US-based STM Wireless is a VSAT network system provider for IP-based networking, telephony and bandwidth on demand data applications. STM has a local and regional sales presence in France, India, Thailand, Indonesia, China and South America, which support an expanding number of in-country sales representatives throughout the world. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- FGB launches new global market information and online e-trading platforms at the 2014 Global Financial Markets Forum
- STM Wireless receives follow-on order from Etisalat
- du launches new VSAT service platform
- Software AG placed in the leaders quadrant for SOA Governance Technologies
- 28 government entities to showcase their eServices under Dubai eGovernment’s umbrella at GITEX 2010