Cinnabon opens new bakery at Dubai’s Mercato Mall
Cinnabon has opened their ninth bakery in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in less than a year this week, at Dubai's newest shopping mall, Mercato in Jumeirah, stated a press release.
The Cinnabon Mercato bakery is the first of two new outlets to be opened by the end of the year. Cinnabon first turned on its ovens for the UAE public in 2001 in the Abu Dhabi Mall and now Cinnabon bakeries are located across the UAE, including Grand Cineplex Dubai, Sahara Centre Sharjah, Ajman City Center and Manar Mall Ras Al-Khaimah.
The best selling Cinnabon bakery outside the US and Canada is located in Deira City Center. The Cinnabon product line offers minibons, the smaller version of the roll. In June, Cinnabon launched Cinnabon Stix, on-the-go cinnamon fingers, and all bakeries serve coffee, soft drinks, and the Mochalata Chill, a chocolate based.
Cinnabon is a franchise held by United Restaurant Development (URD), a company established in 2001. URD is a member of the Saudi based United Group - a family owned company with more than 30 years experience in the Middle East food industry, ranging from manufacturing and distribution to food service and retail. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- More new stores open as Dubai Festival City Mall’s expansion programme gathers momentum
- Magnolia Bakery's First Overseas Location Opens In Dubai
- Mercato marks Dubai Shopping Festival’s Opening Day with a constellation of Italian inspired shows
- Cinnabon Jordan launches a new product “Cinnabon Stix”
- Best Food opens new roastry at Sharjah Mega Mall