Cinnabon & Seattle's Best Coffee now at Lamcy Plaza
Cinnabon & Seattle’s Best Coffee is the latest addition to Lamcy Plaza’s food court. As the franchise holder for Seattle’s Best Coffee, Cinnabon at Lamcy Plaza will be serving the brand’s signature hot and cold beverages.
The food court at Lamcy Plaza is one of the largest and most comprehensive in Dubai. Located on the ground floor of the mall, it has 16 different international cuisines and a seating capacity for over 600 people.
Lamcy Plaza was inaugurated in 1997 by Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al-Maktoum and is located in the heart of the city. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- UK retailer Peacocks locates first UAE store at Lamcy Plaza
- Lamcy Plaza records 32 percent surge in visitor traffic during first week of DSS
- Lamcy Plaza signs exclusive Dubai-wide agreement with Air Miles
- Lamcy Plaza unveils aggressive growth strategy for 2003-2004
- Canadian footwear brand opens store in UAE Lamcy Plaza